My February series was a doozy for me, but I keep thinking about how much I learned about discipline in my writing from it. I’ve also been reflecting on what caught people’s eye the most.
Here are the most popular posts of the alphabet:
5. B is for Books – 4 Reasons to Pick Up a Book Right Now
4. C is for Change – How to Make a Change Right This Second
3. S is for Start – What You Need to Do Right No to Jump Start Your Passions
2. F is for Faith – The Beginner’s Guide to Writing About Faith
1. A is for Asian Americans – What You Need to Know About the Asian American Identity
Which one of these stands out to you the most? How about in the rest of the series? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!